i have been on wordpress for over 6 months now and i have begun to understand the craziness of technology bit by bit. but the one thing i still haven’t understood is the term “happiness engineers”. it is a very cute term and i would love to be called one, because it makes your work sound so much more light and happy (:P) but i still dont know what that means. i have googled and checked all the wp forums like crazy but all i can find is people discussing if it is a professional enough name or if it is good enough or if they would like to be called happiness engineers. and then i tried finding these people but to no9 avail. ok well, i found a couple of them, i just didn’t think it was appropriate to ask them what they do on their private blogs. so can someone please tell me,
- what does happiness engineering mean?
- what do they do?
- what is their job description?
- who coined the term ‘happiness engineer’?
- how did the term come into existence?
- how many happiness engineers are there in wordpress?
- is this post unique to wordpress/automattic or do people in different companies have happiness engineers?